! Welcome ! ! Welcome ! ! Welcome ! ! Welcome !

One emotion...to feel.

Partner Blog

Words for lack of pictures, visit the keyword.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Emotion 3: Regret




Falling of an Angel

Title unknown, Author unknown
Astonishing photography work found at Real Jadin Botanico next to Prado museum, Madrid.

Thanks to Jix for the picture.

5 comments:

Jixavius said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jixavius said...

Depends on how you see it bro..
I would have said it is not Regret..
just pure Lust/Craving..
(Regret entrails many feelings.. especially when they are related to pleasures.. mostly forbidden ones)
a voir..

Stigma said...

You're right. there are lots of emotions here. lust, craving, even despair.

I was interested in the story's twist as the angel realises he has fallen.... aahhh women :P

ella said...

i think art is always to be perceived depending on each one's point of view, a piece like this never has one meaning/explanation

i could just say it's 'powerfully beautiful'

Stigma said...

agree.

I guess that some people would mostly see "sex" in this photo.

Come to think of it, that's an important part hehe