Words for lack of pictures, visit the keyword.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
The build up lasted for days
lasted for weeks, lasted too long
our hero withdrew, when there was two
he could not choose one, so there was none
worn into the vaguely announced
the spinning top made a sound like a train across the valley
fading, oh so quiet but constant 'til it passed
over the ridge into the distances
written on your ticket to remind you where to stop
and when to get off
Monday, September 24, 2007
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Monday, September 10, 2007
Thursday, September 6, 2007
• adjective 1 of or at a fairly or comfortably high temperature. 2 (of clothes or coverings) made of a material that helps the body to retain heat. 3 enthusiastic, affectionate, or kind. 4 (of a colour) containing red, yellow, or orange tones. 5 (of a scent or trail) fresh; strong. 6 close to finding or guessing what is sought.
• verb 1 make or become warm. 2 (warm to/towards) become more interested in or enthusiastic about.
• noun 1 (the warm) a warm place or area. 2 an act of warming.
— PHRASES warm up 1 prepare for physical exertion by doing gentle stretches and exercises. 2 (of an engine or electrical appliance) reach a temperature high enough to allow it to operate efficiently. 3 amuse or entertain (an audience or crowd) to make them more receptive to the main act.
— DERIVATIVES warmer noun warmly adverb warmness noun.
— ORIGIN Old English.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
1. Causing a dull and steady pain
1. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain
1. Feel physical pain
2. Have a desire for something or someone who is not present
3. Be the source of pain